2023 Registration Information
Planning for the 2023 summer season is in full swing and we are working hard to make it a fantastic experience for all of our swimmers! Registration is now open for the summer season as well as the upcoming spring clinic. If you have any questions, please contact any of the board members listed at the bottom of this message.
- Sunday evenings from March 26th - May 14th (no clinic April 9th for the Easter holiday)
- 5:30-7:00pm with younger swimmers being done by 6:30pm.
- Sauk Prairie High School Indoor Pool
- $75 per swimmer for the 7 sessions
- Registration will be open until March 10th
Summer 2023 Season:
- Practices will start at the end of May
- Swimmer Registration will be $115/swimmer
- Family Concession fee is $80 ($20/home meet...4 home meets)
You must pay before your swimmer will be allowed to participate in the Spring Clinic or on the summer team.
- If paying by check, please send payment to Mazo Swim Team 5688 County Road F., Mazomanie, WI 53560
- If paying by credit card, please plan to complete payment at the team suit fitting on Wednesday, April 5th at the Middle School/High School entrance or at a Spring Clinic practice.
- If paying by Venmo, please use this QR code to access the team Venmo account or search for @MazoCudas
If the registration swim fees will place a hardship on your family, please consider communicating with the treasurer, Aaron Tigert to review scholarship opportunities.
President - Pam Beuthin
Vice President - Barb Statz
Past President - Jodie Szudy
Treasurer - Aaron Tigert
Sponsors/Fundraising - Scott Heimerdinger
Secretary - Anne Moore