Add Snippet

Weather Protocol

Raining and above 55 degrees 

We WILL practice in the water!

Temperature below 55 degrees

We will either have dryland practice or coaches will send notification of cancelled practice.

Thunder or lightning:

Practice will be DELAYED (for 30 min. from time of last thunder or lightning) or CANCELLED. 

*A general rule of thumb - if the pool is open, we will have practice.

Text Area
Simple formatted text
Delete Edit_snippet
Add Snippet